When Can I Request a Product Replacement?
We have established a good order fulfillment system for all orders made on this website. However, 2 order fulfillment issues may happen:
Product Damaged During Shipment
A product is considered damaged when:
- There is spillage when plastic seal cover is intact
- Spray mechanism is damaged when plastic seal cover is intact
- Bottle is punctured
- Spray mechanism is defective, or
Incorrect Product Fulfilment
- Item(s) received is different from the order
- Item(s) is missing from the order
In the unlikely event you have experienced the issues described above, please submit a Replacement Request following the instructions below.
How Do I Submit a Replacement or Refund Request?
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information within 7 days of product delivery:
- Your name, contact phone number, and Order Number.
- Please include a photo of your itemized Order Receipt which was included in your delivery package.
- For damaged product, please include a photo of the product showing the Lot number on the back of the product label clearly.
- For incorrect fulfillment or missing item, please provide details. We will match it against our fulfillment operation photo library.
- If you prefer a refund for the item(s) damaged or missing instead of replacement, please indicate at the end of the email.
We will quickly investigate the issue and process your request shortly after.