Gramp’s Asia Personal Data Protection Policy
We, Unique Manufacturing Sdn. Bhd. (owner and manufacturer of the Gramp’s Asia brand and products) recognizes and respects the importance of privacy and sensitivity of personal data. As required under the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (“PDPA”) in Malaysia, the purpose of this Personal Data Protection Policy Notice (“Notice”) is issued to all current or prospective customers.
By accessing or registering on this website, placing an order, responding to a survey, or communicating with us(including providing personal information in the communication), you expressly consent to the transfer, collection, storage, and use of your personal information as described in this Notice.
This Notice may be amended or updated periodically. We advise you to check this Notice on our website from time to time for amendments or updates. By continuing to access this website, communicating with us or engaging in our services subsequent to any amendments or updates to this Notice, such actions expressly confirm and indicate your acceptance to the amendments or updates to this Notice.
What Personal Data Do We Collect?
We may collect and store the following personal information during our engagement or website access:
- Contact information, including telephone number and email address
- Location addresses, including personal registered address, billing address and delivery address
- Personal information, including name, date of birth, and gender
- Purchase transaction information, including product purchase history
- Financial transaction information, including credit card details, and banking information
- Information from website cookies, including statistics on traffic and page views
- Correspondence and engagement information, including all forms of electronic communication and social media engagement
- Market data information, including information shared in market and consumer surveys or interviews
How Do We Use Your Personal Data?
Personal data generally means any information that identifies you. Our primary purpose in collecting personal information is to provide you with a safe, smooth, efficient, and customized experience and service. You agree that we may use your personal information to:
- Process purchase transactions, provide services and customer support
- Enable purchased product delivery and exchange
- Collect payment and fees
- Troubleshoot problems and resolve disputes
- Customize, measure, and improve our services, content, and advertising
- Send to you relevant Gramp’s Asia product information
- Send to you targeted marketing, service updates, and promotional offers
Please be assured your personal data will not be sold, or shared beyond the provisions listed above.
How Do We Protect Your Personal Data?
To protect your personal data from unauthorized access, collection, use, disclosure, modification, or similar risks, we have introduced appropriate measures:
- Your credit card information is not stored on our servers
- We restrict access to personal data to selected individuals who require access to service your customer needs
- We use a secure server to transmit all sensitive information through Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and encrypted into our databases
Please be aware that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is completely secure. While security cannot be guaranteed, we strive to protect the security of your information and are constantly reviewing and enhancing our information security measures.
Cookies helps us enhance your online shopping experience. Cookies are small files created and stored on your computer through your web browser. They assist us in recognizing your browser and your past visit experience. The most common uses of cookies are to help us track and process the items in your shopping cart, and assist us in understanding your product preferences based on your site activities.
You can turn off the cookie function by making changes to your browser settings. However, when cookies are disabled, you will not have access to many features that make your site experience more customized or efficient, and some of our services may not function properly.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Under certain circumstances, we may be required to disclose your personal data to third parties. Third parties to whom your personal data may be disclosed by us are as follows:
- Any persons or organizations directed by or consented to by you
- Any persons or organizations required for the purpose of facilitating a purchase transaction, including payment service providers, and delivery service providers
- Any persons or organizations for the purposes of compliance with legal and regulatory requirements, including law enforcement and government agencies
- Data processors directly engaged by us, i.e., third parties to process data on our behalf, including but not limited to archival storage, data backup and recovery services, data analytics, etc.
Obligation to Provide Personal Data
We acknowledge that you have the right in deciding the information you wish to provide to us. The provision of the information listed above is voluntary in nature. However, please note that if you do not provide the information listed above, or limit the way such information is processed, it may result in us not being able to:
- Communicate or correspond with you
- Facilitate and complete your product purchase transaction
You may withdraw your consent to the collection of your personal data and/or information at any time. Please note personal information is required to successfully provide to you certain services, including executing purchase transactions, delivery of orders, and facilitating communications. In addition, we will not be able to identify you and provide you with an efficient and customized experience while using our site.
In any event, you may submit your consent withdrawal request to email@example.com. We reserve the right to refuse your request for any reasons permitted by law.
In the event that there is any conflict between the English and national language version of this Notice, the English language version shall prevail.
In the event the information provided above does not satisfy your personal data protection concerns and inquiry, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.